With SignNow for Dropbox, users can seamlessly sign documents or request e-signatures without ever leaving their Dropbox account. Dropbox helps companies get work done securely and efficiently, from any mobile device or on web, using a world-class e-signature solution. SignNow for Dropbox empowers employees to work more productively and get documents sent and signed on time, all in one platform.
With SignNow for Dropbox, you can now access your Dropbox files from inside SignNow and send out a document to one or multiple parties to electronically sign. As soon as those documents are e-signed and completed, they’ll be stored in your Dropbox account. The integration of SignNow and Dropbox illustrates how companies can work efficiently and securely, as well as increase revenue.
SignNow’s integration with Dropbox makes for an even more rewarding electronic document management solution for businesses. Here are some of our favorite SignNow for Dropbox integration features:
- Sign documents or request e-signatures through SignNow all from your Dropbox account.
- Select, pull, or archive documents for e-signature directly from your Dropbox account.
- Assign one or multiple signers to your documents stored in your Dropbox account.
- Save signed copies of documents in your Dropbox account.
- Simplify your organization’s workflow and e-signature process directly from any mobile device, including iOS, Android, and iPad.
To sync your Dropbox account with SignNow, just click here to begin installing the integration. Once you’ve installed Dropbox, you can start uploading documents for signature or requesting e-signatures immediately.