Wasn’t it your New Year’s resolution to go fully paperless?
Then let’s talk about this!
In February, signNow is returning with its three, already traditional webinars for all current customers and digital newbies – especially those who’re still hesitating to eSign:
We start on February 12, 2019 10:00 AM, Pacific Time with a webinar for all business people using Salesforce and signNow, either in integration or separately.
This webinar will cover the following FAQs:
- Is it even technically possible to close deals when you’re offline?
- How exactly does data auto population cut the turnaround time of deals?
- How can you make the most common templates efficient when you’re working in teams?
- What can Document Status tell you?
If your office just switched to Salesforce or you’re still having trouble using it, we strongly recommend you join us for this event.
Straight after that, on February 13, 2019 10:00 AM, Pacific Time we’ll continue learning together with the introductory webinar “How to Get the Most Out of signNow”.
During these 60 minutes, we’ll explain and demonstrate all the most useful features and functionalities inside signNow, including:
- Template creation;
- Team creation and management;
- Branding options inside signNow;
- Exporting data from other programs and various integrations of signNow;
- Encryption and security inside a private cloud.
Finally, on February 14, 2019, same 10:00 AM, Pacific Time, we’ll conclude our February session with the webinar “Streamline Your Workflow with signNow & NetSuite”.
The following issues will be covered during the webinar:
- How to send for eSigning various types of documents without leaving the NetSuite page;
- What is in-person eSigning and why is it helpful;
- How to save hours of business time with data binding.
All webinars will be held by signNow’s in-house engineers.
The duration of each webinar will be from 40 to 60 minutes.
Once registered for this online event, you also get a replay access – allowing you to go back to the recording and double check any information you need.