Many of our business clients come to SignNow after doing a standard Google search for e-signing options.
They come already prepared with an idea:
“We already have nearly everything done digitally. We have a CRM and/or an ERP, we keep our archives in the cloud – but for some reason, we are still signing all contracts and agreements on paper and we want to do something about this.”
And the construction sector is no exception in this regard. Design is done in AutoCAD, steel detailing can be performed in Advance Steel, logistics and transportation paths are analyzed in Vehicle Tracking – and when everything is ready, there is only one thing left – to sign the deal.
SignNow’s integration with Autodesk BIM 360 has been developed with exactly this idea in mind – adding an electronic signature at any stage of design, modelling, budgeting or project delivery.
This is the latest of all of SignNow’s integrations that are scheduled for release in November 2018.
This is also the very first e-signature integration for Autodesk itself. Some of the BIM 360 Cost Management users have already had a chance to test this integration prior to its limited release. Here is what they had to say:
“We believe that SignNow will provide significant value by expediting contract signatures while accelerating our workflows”, said Brad Buckles, Director of Technology at CPPI.
So, what does this integration do?
Basically, two things:
- It provides an e-signing opportunity at any point in time and with any sort of construction project document you might have on your screen. This can be an urgent engineering seal, an RFI requested while you are directly on the construction site or an amendment to a subcontractor agreement. In any of these cases signatures on both sides are only several clicks away
- Integration also supports instant synchronization of both accounts – SignNow and Autodesk BIM 360. All documents and templates e-signed in SignNow will be automatically uploaded into Autodesk, and you don’t even have to switch between the tabs.
The benefits from this integration for PMs and constructors are very much straightforward here:
- Tremendous time-saving due to the minimum number of operations within the document lifecycle (and don’t forget about the hours saved after abandoning faxing and emailing);
- Reinforced security of documents’ storage since you are getting two fully synchronized cloud storages instead of one;
- Complete legality of every e-signature along with court admissibility of the audit trail data for every document e-signed and stored.
If you are working in construction management and already have Autodesk BIM 360, you are welcome to connect your Autodesk account with SignNow here.