The latest feature for signNow’s Version 6.9 iOS app is Title 21 CFR Part 11 — Full CFR Part 11 compliance support that includes 2FA for invites, session inactivity timeout, and signer name requirement. These recent iOS features provide additional security to your important documents and eSignatures.
By Definition, Title 21 CFR Part 11 is the part of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations that establishes the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations on electronic records and electronic signatures (ERES). This title requires that organizations implement controls, including audits, system validations, audit trails, electronic signatures, and documentation for software and systems involved in processing their electronic data.
Below are signNow’s latest iOS features in more detail:
2FA, or two-factor authentication, Invites:
- Signer’s have the option to enter fingerprint verification when logging into their account. Use the fingerprint sensor to log into your signNow account. This provides additional security to your signNow account, identity, and important document information.
- For more information on signNow’s double factor authentication, visit our University article.
Session Inactivity Timeout:
- This feature allows users to configure how long the app should be in the background or closed before requiring authentication. If the time interval has elapsed and the user returns to the app, an authentication screen will appear and require the user to use Touch ID or enter their password to regain access to the account.
- For instructions on activating the session inactivity timeout, visit our University article.
Signer Name Requirements:
- The signer is required to provide their first and last name before accessing a document and signing the necessary fields (please see screenshot).
- For more instructions on how to use the signer name requirements, visit our University article.
If you haven’t downloaded signNow’s app in your App Store for iOS yet, then you’re missing out on all of the top security and eSignature features that signNow has to offer. Download our latest iOS app for Version 6.9 on your mobile device today.
Learn how to use signNow on iOS at University.