It’s never too late to find the right eSignature solution for your needs. But even after you finally choose one, you still might find it difficult to fully evaluate all the features the solution provides you with.
That’s why at signNow, we do our best to stay on top of your latest questions and regularly prepare informational webinars for you.
So here are three March webinars that will help you dive deeper into the most useful functionalities signNow has to offer.
Streamline your workflow with signNow & NetSuite
This webinar starts on March 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM, Pacific Time. During this session you’ll learn about the following:
- How to create and send quotes, orders, and NDAs for signature to multiple parties in any order without leaving NetSuite.
- How to allow clients or colleagues to sign your documents in-person using a smartphone or tablet.
- How to complete a document with data from NetSuite records or populate NetSuite record fields with new data from a completed document.
Learn how to get the most out of signNow
Here we will present the latest installment of our most popular webinar series. On March 19, 2019 at 10:00 AM, Pacific Time we’ll explain and demonstrate all the most useful features and functionalities inside signNow, including:
- Template creation;
- Team creation and management;
- Exporting data from other programs and various integrations of SignNow;
- signNow’s mobile features;
- Encryption and security moments;
- And many more.
Using signNow with Salesforce
This one starts on March 26, 2019 at 10:00 AM, Pacific Time.
In this webinar, we’ll clarify the following points:
- How to create and send contracts for signing from custom objects, quotes and attachments.
- How to automate data entry and track your document’s status in real-time with SignNow without having to leave Salesforce.
- How to gain full control over document templates, monitor changes and modify access settings.
- And much more.
All webinars will be hosted by signNow’s in-house engineers.
The duration of each webinar will be from 40 to 60 minutes.
Once registered for this online event, you’ll also get replay access – allowing you to go back to the recording and double check any information you need.