Whether you’d like to admit it or not, all of us (or at least most of us) try to start the new year by making some deep promise to ourselves to become a better person or meet a certain goal – like learning a new language, to start jogging, lose 10 pounds, master the CRM system and so on.
SignNow won’t be able to help you very much with learning Chinese – or with most of the other things mentioned above. However, we’re always here to give pointers on how you can streamline your business workflow and use SignNow (as it is or with its integrations) to the fullest extent possible.
On January, 15th, 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time we’re coming back again from winter vacations with our live webinars. The first of our January webinars will be fully dedicated to using SignNow with Salesforce.
The focus will namely be on:
- Automated data entry;
- Tracking document status;
- Improved teamwork within Salesforce.
On January, 17th, 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time, SignNow will offer our regular webinar for all new clients – “How to get the most out of SignNow”. During this one-hour session, the representative from our developers’ team will answer the most frequently asked questions we get from all our newbies, specifically regarding:
- Key features of SignNow and how to use them in the quickest/most effective way possible;
- The difference between Documents and Templates;
- Why you don’t ever need to worry about data security while using SignNow;
- What other productivity apps have integrations with SignNow;
- And a whole lot more!
Once registered, you’ll also be able to replay this webinar later to double check that you understood everything clearly or simply to refresh what you’ve learned.
On January, 22nd, 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time, we’re doing a webinar for NetSuite users, fully dedicated to the built-in e-signature workflow within NetSuite. All participants of this webinar will be able to see for themselves (in real time) how to:
- Send quotes, orders and NDAs to multiple signers – all without leaving NetSuite;
- Collect in-person electronic signatures using NetSuite on a phone or tablet;
- Enable data binding and auto-populate documents with new data from any recently completed document.
Join us, even if you’re only considering using NetSuite (or SignNow).
All you need for registration is an active email account!