We stay on top of your latest questions and regularly prepare informational webinars for you.
And now we can’t wait to show you how SignNow adapts to your daily paper-based routines with our new April webinars.
Don’t miss your chance to learn why SignNow’s e-signature solution is crucial for your business’ success.
How to сlose deals in minutes with SignNow for Salesforce
On Tuesday, April 16th, at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, the SignNow team will be putting on a live webinar on using SignNow with Salesforce. You will learn how to make it easy to create and send contracts for signing – from custom objects, to quotes and attachments. Also, we’ll explain how you can automate data entry and track your document’s status in real-time without leaving Salesforce.
What we’ll cover:
- How to cut contract turnaround time by closing deals electronically from anywhere, even while offline.
- How to populate Salesforce data in seconds and automate data entry.
- How to maximize workflow efficiency by placing Salesforce data on your contracts automatically.
- How to generate templates of your most common agreements and use them as often as needed.
And many more other important points intended to streamline the sales process.
Streamline your Workflow with SignNow & NetSuite
This webinar starts on Wednesday, April 17th, at 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
You will find out how to:
- Create and send documents for signature to multiple parties in any order without leaving NetSuite.
- Allow clients or colleagues to sign your documents in-person using any device.
- Complete documents with data from NetSuite records or populate NetSuite record fields with new data from a completed document.
Learn How to Get the Most Out of SignNow
The most important webinar for SignNow newbies starts on Wednesday, April 24th, 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
We’ll give you the overview of SignNow’s features including:
- Sending documents for eSignature.
- Creating documents and templates.
- Encrypting your documents.
- Managing your account.
- Document branding.
- Exporting data.
And many, many more.
All webinars will be hosted by SignNow’s in-house engineers. The duration of each webinar will be from 40 to 60 minutes.Once registered for this online event, you’ll also get replay access – allowing you to go back to the recording and double check any information you need.