Are you looking for an app that allows you to sign and manage documents directly from your Android device? In today’s digital world, having an e-signature app saves you time waiting for physical signatures and eliminates the need to mail or fax documents for signature.
SignNow’s Android app enables Android users to sign documents and manage important information anytime and anywhere in the world. Whether you’re traveling on an airplane or sitting in an office cubicle, you can sign and manage your personal or professional work documents straight from your Android device — no pen or paper needed!
SignNow has upgraded its Android app with a brand new user interface, performance improvements, and advanced features for Android users to take advantage of. Below are some of the top Android features for SignNow Android users:
- Simple Sign-In
- User Home and Navigation
- Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
- Turn a picture into a PDF
- No limits to the number of documents
- Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
- Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
- Full Offline – Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
- Templates – Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
- Export Documents – Export documents to use in other apps
- Everywhere – Access all the great SignNow features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web at SignNow.com.
For more information on SignNow’s latest app for Android, visit University. On University, you’ll learn how to create templates on Android, sign a document in Android, upload a document on Android, and more.
Get SignNow on your Android device at Google Play, here.